With all medical treatments, surgical and non surgical there are certain criteria or contra indications that may exclude you from Accent Radio Frequency based treatments. Our doctors, can consult with your doctor or specialist to ensure that you are a suitable candidate for treatment.
Accent contra indications.
* Skin conditions / irritated skin.
* Phlebitis and Blood-Clotting.
* Hormonal therapy existing or history of any skin malignancy.
* Active collagen or vascular disease.
* Recent (less than 1 year) use of isotretinoin (accutane) are unsuitable for Accent facial treatments.
* Implantable pacemaker or automatic defibrillator/cardioversor (AICD).
* Dermal filler materials (like collagen) are unsuitable for Accent facial treatments in close proximity to the treatment area.
* Large dental metallic prosthetic implants are unsuitable for Accent facial treatments.
* Multi systemic diseases (Diabetes, HTN, CAD, Renal Insufficiency etc.).
Whilst certainly not definitive, we outline other considerations to be aware of during your consultation. These considerations do not exclude you from treatment, but may have an effect on your treatment outcome. Ask your Accent consultant or doctor for advice during your consultation.
* Heavy smoking.
* Excessive alcohol consumption.
o Birth control pills
o IUD (Intra Uterus Device)
* Recent surgical procedures.
* On-going medications.
Accent RF as an external treatment has a very positive impact on your body shape, fat reduction, cellulite reduction, and skin tightening; however, it must be combined with a healthy eating plan and some physical exercise.
Your Accent consultant in conjunction with our physiotherapists, dietitian and sports trainers can advise you on an integrated treatment plan designed specifically for you.
Whilst Accent FatBlaster is clinically proven to be effective as a stand alone treatment we recommend that to get the most benefit from Accent treatments, there are a couple of steps your should take to help you gain the most benefit from your treatment.
* Reduce your carbonated drink intake and limit the amount of junk food consumed.
* Try to reduce bread, pastries, pasta and cakes in your daily meals.
* Try to reduce sugars and sweets during the week.
* Eat plenty of simple food, fruit, vegetables and fish.
* Get regular exercise.
* Avoid alcohol and smoking (if possible).
* Take 1000 mg of vitamin C each day.
* Reduce your intake of caffeine.
* Drink an adequate amount of water daily, ensure adequate water intake ( 2 large glasses) before and after each Accent treatment.
The above steps will help to improve the overall health of your body, which in turn tends to make the Accent FatBlaster treatments more effective.